02 June, 2010
Dandruff Hair Care Methods
Dandruff is the excessive flaking of dead skin that occurs on the scalp. Actually, this flaking is normal natural event if the amount slightly. However, in some people there are experiencing flaking continuously and in large numbers. Even followed by redness, itchiness and irritation.
If the normal dead skin cells are replaced about once a month to those who have a healthy scalp. So, to those who dandruff This cycle is faster, ie within 2-7 days. As a result, dead skin cells are released and accumulate in large quantities and there oily clumps, which appear as white or gray patches on the scalp.
How to cure Dandruff.
Should switch to using hair care products that contain tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has many benefits. Tea tree oil contains antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungal and can stimulate the immune system. Besides effective in treating acne without causing side effects dry skin, tea tree oil is also effective to overcome a variety of common illnesses, like flu, thrush, sinusitis, cold cuts, fungal infections, oily skin and infected wounds.
You also need to consider the following points to eliminate dandruff:
* Avoid shampoos that contain too much detergent. If you make a lot of foam shampoo, it means the shampoo has a lot of detergent. Conversely, if the foam is less then the detergent to be used even less.
* Avoid hair styling products that contain too much alcohol.
* Massage the scalp gently every time you shampoo to remove dead skin.
* Use a conditioner every day and a deep conditioner once a week.
* By removing the mold, you will see dramatic changes. Regular shampooing with an anti-fungal product can reduce the occurrence of dandruff.
* In some cases, dandruff can also be caused by poor nutrition due to shortage of the mineral zinc. Anticipation by increasing the intake of zinc may be found in foods such as shellfish, chicken, turkey, and beans.