02 June, 2010
Healthy Foods for Healthy Hair
Hair health starts from within. Unfortunately, most people underestimate the importance of diet in maintaining the health of your hair. Though, like any diet affect skin's appearance and body shape, the same rules also apply to your hair.
Begin today to a healthy lifestyle! Find know what kind of food should be consumed and which should be reduced to help improve the health of your hair.
* Consumption: multiply the consumption of fish such as tuna, salmon, and trout, as well as flaxseed, walnuts, fresh fruit and vegetables.
* Reduce: processed food.
HAIR AND NOT dull shine
* Consumption: lean meats like poultry and salmon, vegetables, algae and wheat.
* Cut: Junk food and food containing complex carbohydrates.
* Consumption: Nuts, seeds and green leafy vegetables.
* Reduce: food and beverages containing caffeine, coffee and pure sugar.
* Consumption: green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, protein rich foods such as soy, lean meats and poultry.
* Reduce: Foods rich in fats and salted foods.
TOO OILY HAIR
* Consumption: Olive oil, sushi, complex carbohydrates, fruits and fresh vegetables.
* Reduce: fried foods, or that contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners.