06 May, 2010
Quick Tips How to letting hair
Oh, no! Stylist cut your hair too short! Neck which makes you look confident, and feel like a cold. How fast way to get long hair again?
Things like this we often experienced. Whether it was the wrong haircut, or you want to get a haircut before the trend trigger craving change, you can expect long hair in an instant. The good news is this could happen. A hairdresser would probably say, do not cut your hair again, even if only for trimming or smoothing hair model.
Basically, the hair will grow quickly when in good health. Here are tips that you can do to stay healthy and fast hair length:
1. If your hair is damaged or branched ends, soon branched off the trim parts. Indeed you have to cut it, but this is the first step.
2. Do not wash your hair every day. Shampoo can reduce the natural oil produced by the hair, and are useful for hair menutrisi. Subtract this habit becomes a few times a week, or once every three days. If your hair dirty quickly and should be washed every day, use a conditioner every few days. Unless you work outdoors, your hair is not dirty, very dirty and should be washed every day. A little conditioner enough to repel dirt and soften hair.
3. Minimize the use of hair band or other accessories that will grip your hair. We began to endure the long hair, you do tend to be tied so as not to interfere. But the hair will cause hair rubber broke if every time you tie it in place-that's all, like a pigtail horse.
4. Use styling products as little as possible. For example gel volumizer, serum, hairspray, and others. Use products that too often make the hair clumping together, so you need a shampoo to clean it again. Clumps of materials also adds styling your hair dirty.
5. Minimize use of hot tools, such as blow dryers, hair curler, or a hair iron. Okay to wear them, but try not to do it too long to get the hair is not exposed to heat for too long.
6. Wear a hat. Exposure to sunlight will damage and dry your hair. Keep hair healthy as possible so it is easy to grow again.
7. Use a hairbrush to massage the scalp every night. Do the twist to the entire scalp approximately 15 minutes. After that, comb your hair gently from the base of the hair to the ends. This will distribute natural oils throughout the hair at the base of hair until the end.